Ananda Sangha 3 and 6 Day Spiritual Training Program
All sessions based on the teachings and techniques of Paramhansa Yogananda and Swami Kriyananda. This course will be taught by Swami Vijay, who has more than 45 years experience.
Morning Session: 10 am to 12:30 pm
Tuesday: Introduction and How to Meditate
Wednesday: Meditation Practice and Energization Exercises Instruction
Thursday: Meditation/Energization Practice and Raja Yoga
Friday: Meditation/Energization and the Eightfold Path of Patanjali
Saturday: Meditation/Energization, the Om Technique & the Science of Kriya Yoga
Sunday: Sunday Satsang – Chanting, Meditation, Discourse, Arati/Blessing
Afternoon Session: 4 pm to 6 pm
Tuesday: Finding Happiness Movie
Wednesday: Mantras and Chanting
Thursday: Guru/Disciple Relationship
Friday: The Three Gunas & Affirmations for Self-Healing
Saturday: Awake (Documentary about Paramhansa Yogananda)
Sunday: Summation of All Classes and Closing Discussion
Total Cost per person: Rs. 6,000
Course Timing: Tuesday thru Sunday – Starting on the first and third Tuesday of each month.
(Please check our website or call us for exceptions to these starting dates and/or more info.)
- The three day program includes the first three days of the 6 day program – and is half the cost.
- The center is closed on Monday.
- Ananda Sangha Rishikesh does not provide meals or accommodations.
- All sessions are given in English.
- All sessions are held at the Ananda Rishikesh Center in Tapovan, Rishikesh